Clinical services: A path to individual success
For people who exhibit challenging behaviors or have a complex array of clinical issues, NuPath offers a range of clinical services across all agency programs.
Our goal: individual success, in whatever shape it takes.
Clinical services are designed to foster growth and assist people in the realization of their fullest potential. Support is aimed at positive changes in behavior, stabilization during crisis and development of individual and agency programs.
The Clinical Services Department provides agency personnel with instructive and direct, hands-on training. The department also monitors and provides recommendations regarding agency trends and compliance with regulations. Services include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Individual behavior plan development
- Medication effectiveness monitoring
- Coordination of referrals and acceptance
- Clinical consultation and supervision
- Coordination of therapy referrals
- Crisis management
- Program development
- Staff professional development and training