On July 2nd, the Department of Public Health issued the Order Regarding Service Provided in Congregate Settings by EOHHS Day Programs. This order provided day programs to re-open with Phase 3 beginning on July 6th provided all planning and safety standards were met in relation to the guidance provided in the Massachusetts Day Program Reopen Approach: Minimum Safety Requirements.
To this end, NuPath has established a Re-Opening Plan with key aspects detailed within this packet.
The packet includes:
- 1. Reopening packet including what to expect
- 2. Infection control plan
- 3. Symptom check
- 4. Risk benefit discussion tool
- 5. What you should know including dog information on exposure testing quarantine
- 6. Risk acknowledgement form