Transportation: A path to reliability and safety
Lack of transportation should never be a barrier to independence.
That’s why NuPath maintains a fleet of modern vehicles to meet the transportation needs of the people in our program – and connect communities together.
- Safe, comfortable and well-maintained vehicles
- Adaptive safety features
- Centralized transportation scheduling and coordination
- Direct transportation to jobs and on-site community programs
- Punctual service coordinated with pick-up and drop-off times
- Flexible schedules to meet different work schedules
- Backup vehicles for uninterrupted service
- Utilization of public transportation where appropriate
- Self-pay options