Make a Difference at NuPath
NuPath’s mission is to make life’s journey happier, healthier, and more fulfilling for people living with disabilities. We are a team of motivated employees who are not afraid to push the boundaries of what it means to have a disability. If you’re ready to make a positive difference in the lives of the people we support, check out our open positions below!
$500 Sign-On Bonus / Locations throughout Middlesex County, MA
Your essential support position requires an outside-the-box approach that will immediately impact the clients you will serve and their families. The NuPath team uses innovation and technology as the backbone to providing only the best support possible each and every day. We believe that people living with disabilities are a part of their community and are entitled to live a life of dignity, joy and self-respect. You will be empowered to both support and challenge our participants, giving them the opportunity to enjoy life and achieve goals in a safe, caring and secure environment.
At NuPath, we employ a diverse team that understands what it means to provide people living with disabilities the dignity of risk and positive outcomes as a result of heightened expectations. We require you to take your role seriously while maintaining and promoting a fun and fulfilling atmosphere!
Open Positions for All Career Levels
We have various open positions at every skill level and would love to see if your unique experiences are the right fit for NuPath. Click the button below to get started!
A Direct Support Professional (DSP) at NuPath supports our adult clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities to help them live with dignity, joy, and self-respect.
This includes leading activities, teaching life skills, acting as a mentor and coach, assisting with meals, and occasionally assisting with personal care tasks. DSPs also assist program participants in pursuing personal interests via community-based activities, including recreational and educational activities, as well as job-seeking and employment skills training. Responsibilities align with the DSP’s skill and experience level and will grow over time.
NuPath with provide you with comprehensive, on-the-job-training. You’ll be compensated at your normal rate of pay while we teach you what you need to know to be successful. Should you choose to take your training a step further, you’ll be supported and encouraged to pursue a Certificate in Direct Support in Human Services at Middlesex Community College while you work at NuPath.
Day Program hours in Woburn and Westford are Monday through Friday, 8am – 3:30pm.
Programs in our Residential Homes have full and part-time options for nights (3pm-11pm,) overnights (11pm- 9am,) and weekend hours.
Yes! NuPath is proud to offer:
- 12 paid holidays
- Generous vacation, personal, and sick time
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(3)b retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more!
Yes! Many of our Program Coordinators, Managers, and Directors began their careers with us as DSPs. DSPs will also learn about nursing and clinical pathways, and if interested, can receive support to obtain certificates and degrees.
In the Day Programs, your day is active and social! You’ll inspire and motivate as you plan and lead activities and skills-building to align with the personal growth and progression plans for our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to share “a day in the life” with clients’ families by uploading pictures, videos, comments, and more to our secure digital social platform, Navigating Life. Your responsibilities will align with your skill and experience level and will evolve and increase as you grow in your career.
DSPs have the freedom to be creative and share activities that they are personally interested in or skilled in with our clients. For example, a DSP with an interest in basketball may teach how to dribble and shoot, or lead a class about famous players. A DSP with an interest in Taylor Swift or music may lead a dance party, a singalong, or have the opportunity to teach instrument skills they may have.
Some DSPs may take a group of clients out in the community for a trip to the library, a picnic in the park, a movie, or a trip to the store.
DSPs assist with arrival and dismissal as well as lunchtime.
In the Residential Programs, DSPs support clients with tasks of daily living, preparing and serving meals, activities, community outings, and assist with personal care tasks.
- You’ll make a meaningful difference! Every day you’ll have the opportunity to make an important and positive impact in someone’s life.
- You will be a trusted member of the care team and will build meaningful relationships with clients and their families.
- NuPath is a place where you belong. Your diverse background belongs. Your unique skills belong. Your distinctive ideas belong. You will be respected. You will be included. You will be valued! Come be YOU as we grow together!
- You will join a friendly community of both clients and coworkers who support and cheer each other on.
- NuPath is proud to foster a positive work environment where our DSPs know they are valued, respected, and appreciated.
- We want to make life happier, healthier, and more fulfilling for both our clients and our staff!
- Calm, even-keeled
- Understanding, empathetic, patient
- Desire for work that makes a positive impact
- Curious – desire for new experiences
- Interested in socializing and building relationships
- Active, engaged, enjoys activities
- Enjoys teaching, leading
- Dependable and responsible
- Shows good judgment
- Open-minded, appreciates diversity